- We are a cell free zone, so please turn yours off or better yet, leave in the car
- Please do not wear perfume or cologne as other students may be allergic
- Only bring plastic or metal bottles for water as glass may break on the floor
- Grippy socks are required for all Megaformer and Lagree 25 classes
- Put your things in the cubbies– for safety reasons and respect for your fellow students, nothing is allowed on the studio floor except your water bottle and a towel. Please leave your valuables at home.
- New clients must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time so that your instructor can provide a brief orientation of the Megaformer (if you don’t arrive at least 10 minutes before your first class, you may be asked to reschedule.)
- Existing clients should arrive at least 5 minutes early as this will give you time to get ready and settle into class without disrupting others. Please be on time. Your classes start promptly.
- If you are 5 minutes late you forfeit the class. If your spot hasn’t been given to someone else, it’s up to the instructor’s discretion to admit you.
- Sign up at the Front Desk– every time. We know you, but it gets hectic with classes coming and going, and we don’t want to accidentally charge you a No Show fee of $25.
- If you need to leave prior to the class completing, before class starts, please advise your instructor. And when you leave, please be sure to quietly exit class to not disturb your classmates’ experience.
- We love pets and children (and we have them too.) Yet we are not set-up for childcare or insured to do so, plus some students may have allergies to pets. So please leave them at home.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All clients must follow our Cancellation & Waitlist Policies
- All sales are final, no refunds; classes are not eligible for transfer or exchange
- All merchandise sales are final, no refunds; exchanges are honored within one week of purchase with original tags and lack of visible wear and tear
- All clients will sign a liability release waiver as part of signing up for classes
- All clients must be 18+
- Trainers and classes are subject to change without notice
- All classes must be paid in advance through our online booking system
- If you have a contract, your account will automatically be charged on a per-month basis
- A valid MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express must be on file for all active accounts
- CORevolution is not responsible for any bank overdraft fees that may occur
It is necessary you read our Cancellation and Waitlist policies. Click here to learn more.